CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jueves, 4 de octubre de 2007

Nostalgia

I hope someday I will be able to leave behind the sadness and the deep nostalgia I feel. There is no day I dont remember those times in Slovenia, and think when we will be able to come back...
I miss a lot of things, but almost all, I miss going out and see nature and green trees everywhere I looked.
I miss that winter light. Many spanish or south people say this light get them depressed...Well, I really love this lemon-quince light sun. It was a light between yellow and orange, it hardly warmed up, but it got take me a smile.

I miss my friends Barbara, my little and sweet friends Eva, Tara and Tamara. I miss Duro and his "DOBRO JUTRO PIIIILAR" in the morning, and Sonjia and her cakes...Going Šmarješke Toplice in summer, and Dolenjske Toplice in winter(because it's a closed and warmed swimming pool). Walking by Ljubljana, breathing pure air and the sweet innocence of most of the people.

Maybe there is who thinks Im an idealist. I honestly think that my personality isn't agree with my supposed country (accord to my Spanish Identity Card). The real thing is sometimes I need express my nostalgia, and today is one of those days.

May be one of any beautiful roads we used to walk by...
*****************************

5 Amigos han pasado por aquí:

juliana dijo...

well, it is not all milk and honey in slovenia but i'm glad you have such pleasant memories. i think we take everything for granted here and are not aware of all the beauty which is there.

hope you get to return some day :-)

LA MARU dijo...

You will return for sure...at least to visit me!! won't you?

Pilar dijo...

Tengo pensado ir si apruebo la oposición...pero a ver que pasa...Es una manera de motivarme...

Anónimo dijo...

hola, jo, que recuerdos!!!!, yo estube en eslovenia hace ya... cuatro años!!!!, como pasa el tiempo, y estoy deseando volver. Es un pais increible y lju... no tiene comparacion...Me alegro no ser la unica española que echa tanto de menos ljubljana...

Pilar dijo...

Maria, gracias por tu comentario!
A mi tb me alegra encontrar a gente que tb añore eslovenia...snif snif!

Que fuiste de erasmus? a trabajar?